We work with the law from a business perspective. Compliance is a balance between managing risk, protecting brand reputation and looking after your customers. This realistic approach is reflected in our training.
Our training will always be focussed on your business and the challenges that you may face.
We specialise in consumer rights and fair trading law. Topics that we cover include:
• Consumer Rights Act 2015 – consumer’s rights and responsibilities. This helps your staff to deal confidently with your customers
• Your rights when buying from your suppliers
• Fair trading – how to avoid misleading customers or using aggressive or banned practices
• Pricing practices – running legal price promotions
• Selling at a distance – making sure that you give the correct information and rights for consumers to cancel when you sell online
• Selling in a consumer’s home – the information you must give and how you can manage a right to cancel
• Unfair terms – making sure your contracts are fair and do not restrict consumer’s rights
• Alternative Dispute Resolution – what you must do if you cannot resolve a dispute with a consumer
• Trading Standards – what they do and how you can work with them
We can also offer a consultancy service to help you comply with the law or to resolve specific consumer complaints.